Wear what you feel

When it comes to me wearing what I wear I like to go off of the day and how it feels.
My style is very different from head to toe and I can sometimes think I can pull off anything.
That’s how I think everybody should think because when it comes to anything in life you can make anything happen. 
What I am wearing  in the picture is a midnight blue velvet shirt with baby blue jeans from
fashion Nova and custom “just do it” AF1 from Nike and this outfit would be worn out to something that looks like a cool little get- together or out just a day out to go to the store or your just out have fun. The shirt itself is something to really think about because if it’s really warm outside you will get hot fast. But it also stands out because of the look on this day it was kinda windy 

Comments

Popular Posts