Top 5 Summer Must Have


Top 5 Summer Must Have
By: Tania Perez

It's summer 2020 and I wanted to share with you all my personal summer top 5 must have!
The 5 items I will be sharing are 100% MUST HAVE. Each piece is an essential to make your outfit pop out or either look better! So, continue reading to discover the top 5 summer must have!

#1. Good Pair of Shorts 
Lets start with the first must have! Which would be a good pair of shorts. During summer it is really hot so it essential to have a good pair of jeans that will shape your body well. Not only that but make sure to buy shorts that are cute but comfy as well! You don't want to buy shorts that feel too tight or uncomfortable to wear especially when it's hot outside. I got these shorts at target for $20.  

#2. Good Plain Sneakers
For your outfit to be completed you need to make sure to wear the right shoes! How will it be an amazing outfit if your shoes isn't complimenting it? Which is why I recommend to buy plain sneakers that are neutral colors and it will match whatever outfit you decide to style. My vans were $45. A few trendy sneaker shoes that are trendy currently would be:

Nike air force 1:



Puma Rider Play on Sneakers:


I did mention to buy sneakers that are neutral colors, however since this sneaker is mainly white with other colors it could still possibly match well with other summer outfits.


Vans:


#3. Handbag Accessory 
For my handbag accessory I decided to use a fanny pack and to wrap it around my shoulders. However, other good handbag accessories to use would be a mini backpack, mini purse, or even a fanny pack! This is a must have since you need a bag to carry all your important stuff as an your wallet, keys, or even phone. But to make it stylish or cute use the items I recommended! This Adidas fanny pack was $25 at Dick's. 

Here are pictures for inspirations! 





#4. Sunglasses
A good pair of sunglasses will make your an outfit from a 10 to a 100. Which is why its a must have! Not only that but if it is sunny outside it will help you have some shades and protect your eyes. Make sure to find sunglasses that will match your personality and outfit. I got these at target for $13.

Inspiration pictures!





#5. Cute Summer Dress
This wouldn't be a summer must have if I didn't include a cute summer dress! Now that it is summer pull out your old summer dresses or buy some new ones. I got this one at Walmart for $10. A steal! I would recommend buying a flowy dress or comfy tight fitted dresses. However, buy dresses that let you breathe after all it is a summer dress for a reason. 

Here are some inspiration pictures! 



So, there it is! The summer top 5 which included: 
  1. Good pair of shorts
  2. Good plain sneakers
  3. Handbag accessory
  4. Sunglasses
  5. Cute summer dress
Hope you girlys enjoyed this blog and got inspiration to buy or restyle any outfits you have with a pair of my summer top 5 must haves! If you ever do be sure to tag me on Instagram @taniaeperez. I would love to see how you paired your amazing outfits. 

-Xoxo Tania


Comments

Popular Posts