Times Two


TIMES TWO


written by: Karla Woolen


Prada Lifestyle with a College Student Budget


Although you might find yourself wandering back to your typical daily outfit, there are so many ways to make it look like you're not wearing the same clothes everyday (even though you might be). I know it can be challenging to come up with different looks that still incorporate your favorite basics such as your favorite jeans or a basic flannel shirt, but I hope you found some inspiration of how you could style a similar look to be casual and comfy OR to be stylish, yet trendy.

Being a college student, I don't have alllll the money in the world. I find myself loving a lifestyle I currently can't afford. I have Prada taste, but sadly it's not ideal for me (one day!). Although I love name brand items I can't yet afford, it doesn't mean I can't look it. If you are like me but don't believe me, just scroll down a bit. I will show you how inexpensive it is to create the simplest looks with the basic garments pictured in the One Outfit, Two Looks post, yet still look like you paid good money for the items.


The Basics


I bought this Denim Jacket for $36.99 at Old Navy. A name brand Denim Jacket costs $1,490 at Yves Saint Laurent.






I bought this Flannel for $39.99 a Bass Pro. A name brand Flannel costs $724 at Amiri.




I bought this Chambray Shirt for $98 at J.Crew. A name brand Chambray Shirt costs $1,290 at Valentino.



I bought these Boyfriend Jeans for $59.95 at American Eagle. A name brand Boyfriend Jean costs $1,995 at Dolce & Gabbana.











I bought this Casual Striped Dress for $37 at Lulus.A name brand Casual Striped Dress costs $388 at Sonia Rykiel.




See how inexpensive it can be purchasing your basic essential clothes compared to the name brand items? You dont have to spend a thousand bucks to look it. I hope you can take some inspiration from this post and realize that you don't have to break your bank on the basic essential items.

xxoxxo,Karla

Comments

Popular Posts