Savvy Saver

 MK logo from one of my purses.

Now let me start off by saying we all like the finer things in life but when and college and having to manage money, you have to become a budget shopper. 


The best place to bargain?
TJ Maxx You Should Go!!!! Yes I said TJ Maxx. I love shopping at TJ Maxx because they literally have everything that you can think of. They have clothes, purses, jewelry, furniture, and more. I personally go to get Micheal Kors purses. Yes, you read correct, Michael Kors! The purses are 100% real but at a very affordable price. They have many different type of purses and wallets and just having the ability to walk out with a real named brand purse with $150 knocked off is a blessing from God himself. 
TJ Maxx...the store you need to visit.

Seeking for the best...
Now when looking through the purses you have to have PATIENTS!!!!!! You have to look through and actually search for what you are looking for. A lot of people shop at TJ Maxx and many people and sometimes myself included likes to sneak purses towards the back until the next time. So you have to search and search and there goes the purses tucked in the back. Just grab them, nobody name is on them HAHAHAHAHAHA! The benefit of purse shopping at TJ Maxx is that you have the ability to purchase more than one purse at the same time. You're saving money on a quality brand.


What you can find while shopping at TJ Maxx


Our little secret!
Another benefit of buying a Micheal Kors purse from TJ Maxx is that nobody will never know that you got it from TJ Maxx unless you tell them. It has the same brand logo, the same tag,  same keychain and everything as a purse you'll buy from Macy's or Dillard's. I don't know about you, But I rather buy 2 purse at the price for one everyday and keep my little secret to myself. Now I'm not keeping my secret because I'm embarrassed or ashamed, but because I want all the purses to myself and the less people you tell the less will bargain shop at TJ Maxx!
Purses I purchased from TJ Maxx.

Written by: Eboni Carter 

Comments

Popular Posts