Champagne Taste on a Kool-Aid Budget



Shop smarter, not harder! As much as fashion trends come and go, there's no need to spend a fortune on trendy, in style pieces. Every outfit and item included is from Kohl's (links attached to each product) where there is currently and 15% off coupon as I type this and Kohl's Cash is being earned! All on top of the sale price! No matter where you shop, watch for when their sales start/stop, coupons, and any loyalty program the store might offer. These are all easy ways to save some cash, which we all love. Some of my favorite trends for the remaining spring season and upcoming summer include pastels, off-the-shoulder, embroidery, and graphic tees. Look through for inspiration and get to shopping!

Pretty Pastels 

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

Lauren Conrad has always been effortlessly pretty and a huge fashion inspiration to me. It's safe to say that a majority of my closet is made up of her line from Kohl's. The pieces are feminine, soft, and on trend. Bonus points for using more than one trend in an outfit.
Vera Wang Flower Flats: On clearance in-store

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

How cute are these colors together? I love the details on the shoulder and the trim of this top.
Cloud Chaser Floral Bomber Jacket: On clearance in-store

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

I love how easy this outfit would be running errands on the weekend or walking to class and battling every season in one day. Also, I'm obsessed with this new Lorac palette with all pretty pastel colors and fun names.


Giving the Cold Shoulder

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

Dreaming of the day when a romper actually looks good on me. Snaps to the gals that can rock them though, because this is perfect for a fun summer night. The crochet neckline, open shoulder, and pom-pom details on the shorts make this romper more dressed up.
Mudd Romper
Sonoma Lace-Up Sandals
Dana Buchman Tote
Mudd Head Wrap
The Balm "Meet Matt(e) Hughes" Liquid Lipstick

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

I am obsessed with embroidered off the shoulder top! I'm trying to wear this at the lake every chance I get this summer. The perfume, Warm Cotton and Mandarin by Clean, is my favorite at the moment. It's so light and fresh and I would bathe in it if I could.
Chaps Embroidered Peasant Top
LC Denim Shorts
LC Sandals
Sonoma Straw Hat
Juicy Couture Round Sunglasses: In-store exclusive
Clean "Warm Cotton and Mandarin" Perfume


Embroidery 

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

The easiest way to jump into the embroidery trend is these simple jeans. They can be dressed up or down and add the finishing touch to just about any outfit. I can't wait to wear this on date nights!
Mudd V-Neck
LC Embroidered Jeans 
Mudd Kimono: On sale in store
Sonoma Lace-Up Sandals 
Long Chevron & Tassel Necklace: On clearance in-store

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

Do people still go out dancing? Because I need someone to invite me out dancing just so I can wear this outfit. The pink embroidered flowers really make the bell sleeves of this off-the-shoulder dress more dressy. Paired with some chunky heels, I'm really feeling like JLo.
JLo Off-The-Shoulder Dress
LC Heels
Apt 9 Teardrop Earrings
Apt 9 Bangle 

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

This laid-back outfit is perfect for cooler summer days. The flower embroidery and thin pinstripes really make the outfit fresh and bright. I bought my shirt one size larger so it would be flowy throughout the summer! Get it soon though, we've been selling these like crazy!
Sonoma Embroidered Top
JLo Skinny Jeans
Sonoma Crisscross Strap Sandals
Floral Watch

Graphic Tee

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

Gaston, everyone's favorite jerk. I've always been a big fan of graphic tees because of their versatility and how much fun they are. You can wear your favorite movie, band, or even just a funny saying. The patterned shorts dress up the tee for a summer day out.
Juicy Couture Cat Eye Sunglasses: In-store exclusive

Outfit by me with the help of Kohl's fashions

#ThrowbackThursday to the days when I longed for Friday because the weekend meant no homework/work/responsibilities. Adulting is hard sometimes. I can reminiscence in this cheeky tee and youthful printed skirt. To keep the fun flowing, add this lilac lipstick from the Lorac Beauties Who Brunch collection and the Escada fruitful perfume.



Although I do work for Kohl's, I was not compensated for this post or even given any of this merchandise. I just like to spread the Kohl's love. Happy shopping!
-Kara Collins



Comments

Popular Posts