EVERYDAY MAKEUP IN 20 MIN!

Written by - Gabrielle Stuart

Yes, you read that right! Everyday makeup in 20 minutes! If you like to sleep as long possible in the mornings, but still want to look cute for the day...then let me help you manage your time and get you on your way!


CLEANSE FACE: 
Start off with a clean face by using the Vanity Planet face and body brush system and Garnier Skin Active Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub to cleanse your face. use it in the morning and at night before bed. The charcoal draws out blackheads which causes dirt, oil and impurities.
 

PRIMER: 
I use the MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition primer. Don’t forget to prime your eyelids! I love the way this makes my face feel soft and light!

FOUNDATION: 
I have the sample bottle of the the MAKE UP FOR EVER HD foundation in the color Y335 Dark Sand! I am testing this foundation out and love it because it feels so light on my face. I apply my foundation with a beauty blender in a dabbing motion. I used the sponge provided in the Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder in the color 220 Natural Beige to set the foundation. 


EYE SHADOW:
 I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Pallet! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented! I use a eye shadow brush to apply the color Parallel on the outside corner of my eyelids. Next, apply the color Eternal to the middle of your eye with the smaller side of the brush provided in the pallet. This side of the brush is great for metallic eye shadow because it presses it on the eye better. Then, apply the color Pyramid to the inner corner of the eye with the same side of the brush provided in the palette. Finally, apply the color Lucid to the very inner corner of your eye and along the bottom lash line a little with a thin eye shadow brush. This will brighten your eye! To finish the eye off, curl your lashes and apply the Covergirl Peacock Flare mascara. I try different mascaras a lot and I really like this one. The applicator bends making it flexible to coat all the lashes. 

 


TOUCH UP & CONTOUR: 
Take the itcosmetics concealer in the color neutral medium. Add a dot right underneath both of your eyes and then blend it out with the beauty blender. Take the pressed powder and apply a little over the concealer. Next, take the LORAC California Dreaming cheek pallete and apply the color Ray with the contour brush. I absolutely love this palette because the colors are so beautiful and versatile for different looks. I also love to use the highlighter! The picture below shows the directions and areas on how to apply the bronzer! 



LIPS:

First I apply the Too Faced lip infection plumber. There will be a little tingle, but that means its working! Next apply the Balm matte lip in the color Committed. I love the smell and feel of this lip color. 


BROWS:
I have oily skin so I actually use eye shadow to fill in my brows. I use the dark brown in the Natural Smokes Maybelline palate. Apply the product the way you want to shape your brows with a thin brush to be precise. I take a Q tip and run it along the bottom of the brow line to fix any mistakes.  Take the Doll 10 highlighter in the color champagne with a small brush and apply that under your brow line!

 

ALL DONE! EVERYDAY MAKEUP IN 20 MIN! This look could also be dressed up with dramatic eyeliner, more contour, and highlighter!

Comments

Popular Posts