Go-To Summer Outfits

My Go-To Summer Outfits

By Madeline Osborn



‘Tis the season for all the posts about wishing it was summer, even though most days it still feels like winter. It's the time when we all start to worry about our tan and having to shave our legs again *rolls eyes*. But, we all have to go shopping for summer outfits sometime. 

So here's when we all turn to our favorite bloggers for a shopping guide on what is trending this year. So, I'm here with my "I wish it was summer" post of my top outfit ideas for this summer! These outfits can get you from a family barbeque to a night on the town! I handpicked these looks so that there is an outfit for every girl's style, even though most of them have a country, rustic style (sorry, I'm from a small town in Northwest Missouri). 

Here is the list, most to least casual: 


 This look is very casual, yet trendy! I paired an off the shoulder tube top with my Levi Strauss denim overall shorts. Denim overalls are super trendy right now and look good with pretty much everything! I love my overalls with a vintage tee too! I paired this look with platform sandals! These shoes are so comfortable and are trending right now! 




This look is perfect for a day of shopping in the city and can be so easy to put together. All it takes is a cute pair of high waisted shorts or even jeans, and a basic tee with a kimono! So easy and cute! You can pair this look with any style of shoes, I used my new favorite slip sandals, but converse, booties, cowboy boots, or a wedge would be adorable! 




This look is simple and a staple for summer. This chambray off the shoulder top is one of my favorite pieces for the summer! Paired with deep maroon skinny jeans, or any pair of colored jeans is an eye-catcher! I paired this with some sandals, but could be paired with any style of shoes! 




This wide scoop neckline ruffle sleeve top with a thick lace bralette and potato sack waistline shorts is one of my favorites for summer! This style of shorts are such a huge trend right now and look good with so many different types of tops and shoes! 




This overall jumpsuit is such a huge trend right now! I chose to just wear a bralette with it, but it would be so cute paired with a basic tee or tank! This look would be perfect for a country wedding or to grab dinner with some friends! 




Last but not least, my most favorite romper! This deep-v neckline and the ruffles at the sleeves and hem of the shorts with the tie waist has all of the trends for summer! This look is perfect for a wedding. Or if you pair it with some cowgirl boots, for you KC girls, Hot Country Nights! 

Comments

Popular Posts