Shein Try On Review!

SHEIN Try On Review!

                    By:Tania Perez

 
Shein is known for its convenient clothes due to its prices being inexpensive and reasonable. Recently on YouTube and Instagram I have been seeing a lot of promotion on Shein clothes. Which is currently trending. The reviews and pictures appear to be a steal! For that reason I decided to order a few items from SHEIN. Which I will be sharing with you all 5 items that I purchased with my honest opinion. In which I will be rating from 1 to 10!


Item #1



The first item I want to share with you all is this oversize purple tee I got in a small, "Shein Figure Graphic Drop Shoulder Oversized tee". The price was $12 which was a pretty good price for an oversize shirt with a design on it. Rating this shirt 1-10, I rate it a 10! I love the vibrant color and how its oversize but in a cute way. Lastly, the material feels so soft and comfy! You could wear it to go out or even to sleep with it and it is one of the most comfiest shirt I own.

Item #2

 

This is the second item I got which is a "Solid Tie Front Ruffle Asymmetrical Hem Dress" in a size small. The price for this dress is $19 and I fell in love with it immediately due to the pretty color on the website image. My rating for this dress 1-10 would also be a 10. The color of this dress is the same as the image, and the fitting fits really nice and isn't too big or too small. Also, the material feels so soft and stretchy as well! Which is why I rate it a 10.


Item #3

 

Next, is item #3 which is a "Drawstring Front Crop Cami Top" and the price was $9. Which I ordered in a small once again. In the picture I personally think the crop top looks way cuter compared to in person. For that reason I will be rating this shirt a 5. Firstly, the top of the shirt is dipped an a oval shape vs it being straight like in the picture. Secondly, the shirt is a bit looser and not tight to the body. Thirdly, the material in this shirt feels overall cheaper which I am not surprised since it was $9. However, I can sew the shirt to fit me better and to fix the neckline. Which is why I will give it a rating of 5 because I would prefer for this shirt to come nice and fitted vs me doing alterations on it.

Item #4

 

The fourth item is a "Dragon Print Drop Shoulder Tee" a total for $11. This shirt is also an oversize tee shirt. In a 1-10 rating I will rate this shirt a 9. This shirt is really comfortable and nicely lose material that doesn't look cheap. However, the color on the website looks different vs in person. Which is why I will be taking off one point. Other then that I love everything about this shirt! Especially the cool design.  

Item #5

 

This is the last item I will be reviewing which is a "Solid Ruffle Hem Slip Bodycon Dress" a total for $10! The price for this dress is pretty inexpensive so at first I was nervous on how it would look and feel like. However, when I tried it on I also fell in love with this dress due to the material. It wasn't see through but a nice thick stretchy material and it was also soft! Which is why I give this dress a 1-10, 10 rating! 


That's it for this blog! I hope you all enjoyed it and I 100% recommend this website if you want to try out a few new styles without spending a lot of money. However, before you buy an item make sure to read the reviews! That's what I did and it definitely helped me make my decisions on what to buy. I hope this helped you all have a better idea on how Shein website works and whether their clothes or worth it or not! 

Comments

Popular Posts