Fall Denim Essentials and How to Style Them

 By: Brooklyn Virtue

Flare

The Flare is back and I am here for it! My favorite way to style a flare is with a band tee and in the fall I love layering a mock neck top underneath. I added a chain belt to this look to tie in with the band tee. A heeled bootie completes the look!





Wide Leg

A new trend that I’ve been loving lately is a wide leg jean. This pair is a pretty high rise so I paired it with a black brami and cropped flannel shacket. I added this chunky heeled boot that has also been a new trend I’ve been seeing.






Mom Fit

The mom fit has been a trend that has been popular for the last few years now and one of my personal favorites. For this look I paired it with a white turtleneck and then added a black belt to break up the lighter colors. I layered it with a black shacket and added my favorite black booties to finish the look.






Black Distressed Denim

Black denim is a staple for the fall! I love this pair in particular because of the fading and distress on them. I paired these with the same white turtleneck and black bootie but added this long flannel shacket to add a little more color.






Comments

Popular Posts